Where to Park?
- Although we don’t have any designated parking for our M-Line services, we typically always suggest for our riders to park at our Uptown Station, located at 2700 Cityplace West Blvd. Dallas, TX 75204.
How to Hop on Board?
- When looking to ride our M-Line services, look for a round maroon sign with the words “M-Line Trolley” on it, stand within 10 ft so our Motorman and Conductors know you’re looking to ride and the next according Trolley will pick you up.
How to Request a Stop?
- Although it varies due to our variety of vintage Trolleys, each car has a bell, or overhead string, which rings a bell, to notify the Motorman you’re looking to hop off. Locate either the bells or strings, make sure you hear the bell ring, and the Motorman will be notified to drop you off at the next according M-Line stop sign.
How Much to Ride?
- McKinney Avenue Transit Authority is 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization and due to our gracious funding partners, we are an entirely FREE service to ride, 365 days a year.
- We do accept donations for our services, which goes directly back into operational funding for our system, so if you’d like to do so, you can make a donation on our website, or on one of our fare-boxes on board our Trolleys.