On September 23rd, 2021, our community will come together for North Texas Giving Day, an annual event that supports non-profits in the region.
Our work, like everyone’s, continues to be challenged by the current climate and the impact of this pandemic on our neighborhood, region and world.
At the same time, we’ve adopted protocols that allow us to continue providing transportation to those who rely on us while maintaining our 110% commitment to rider safety.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we rely on the generosity of our riders and sponsors.
We are asking for your support to help us continue serving those who rely on our service and providing resources for our staff & volunteers to continue forward. Here are some ways you can help:
- Make a tax-deductible donation on our Giving page or give through the North Texas Giving Day site beginning September 1, 2021
- Support us while you shop on Amazon with Amazon Smile
- Visit our online store where you can support us with purchases of hats, t-shirts, and other trolley merchandise
- Adopt a trolley stop or become a sponsor
- Schedule a charter for a special event
We thank you for your kindness and send our heartfelt gratitude and best hopes for our neighbors. We are all in this together.