Volunteers have been the key to our success.
With our 7-day per week operating schedule, we have many flexible opportunities to volunteer once a month or once a week:
- Be trained as a Motorman or Conductor to operate one of our 7 trolley cars and greet passengers
- Help restore and maintain vintage trolleys – great for those who like working with their hands or have woodworking, mechanical, engineering, or other problem-solving skills
- Help with fundraising, marketing campaigns, or graphic design
- Mobile app development to help us better connect with our riders
- Historical research — great for history buffs and rail fans
- Community service projects for businesses or leadership programs
- Anything else — any and all skills, talents, or ideas welcome
Interested? Complete our volunteer form and we’ll set up an interview to get you connected.