Drop some cash or coins in the fare box next time you ride the Trolley
How You Can Help
Volunteers have been the key to our success.
With our 7-day per week operating schedule, we have many flexible opportunities to volunteer once a month or once a week:
- Be trained as a Motorman or Conductor to operate one of our 7 trolley cars and greet passengers
- Help restore and maintain vintage trolleys – great for those who like working with their hands or have woodworking, mechanical, engineering, or other problem-solving skills
- Help with fundraising, marketing campaigns, or graphic design
- Mobile app development to help us better connect with our riders
- Historical research — great for history buffs and rail fans
- Community service projects for businesses or leadership programs
- Anything else — any and all skills, talents, or ideas welcome
Interested? Complete our volunteer form and we’ll set up an interview to get you connected.
Please check your Spam folder for replies. If you do not receive a response, contact us directly at 214-855-0006